Fan Fiction Recommendation

Hello! Today I'm going to write in english 'cause this post can only make sense to people who reads english so... 

Since I am an avid Fanfic reader, this time I want to recommend a few of them that I, myself, think are the best I've ever read. I loved these so much!! I read them years ago and I still love them. Sometimes I even re-read some of them 'cause they're so good! They're just stuck in my mind.

I'm going to divide them in two sections, the deep ones and the funny ones. They were posted on Soompi Forums. You need an account to read them but you can actually log in with your Facebook account so that's not a big of a deal. Some of them aren't in Soompi anymore but I have them in pdf. So if you want them you can just leave a comment here and I'll send it to you.

The Deep Stories

Banana Pancakes: this one was written by Solangel. She is one of the best writers ever. At first is very fun but it becomes more intense the more you read. It's about a girl that is a model and her best friend since childhood who is kind of a rebel. It seems like highschool cliché kind of story with gangs involved but is not. It's very different. A lot of people love it and it's very worth reading it. Once I started I couldn't stop. It's just so good. This won a Fanfix Of The Year at Soompi. Extract: 
Thinking back to how we were when we were kids, not much has changed about our personalities. DongMin bloomed into a social butterfly, although he would kill me if he ever heard me call him that. He doesn't like people talking sh1t about anyone behind their backs; his motto is, "if you have something to say, say it to my face . . . wanna fight?" DongMin is easy-going, laid-back, and extremely confident. This particular personality trait of his gets him a lot of attention from the girls at school, but has caused some animosity with his fellow male peers. If I had a dollar for every time I would walk down the hall hearing girls swooned over DongMin and babble about how "hot" he was, I'd probably be able to download a thousand songs off the internet. 
Contrary to DongMin and what other people perceive of me, I am more like a social caterpillar. I find it hard to approach people because I know they are thinking of the Kim SuVy, the model; the one who must have an attitude problem, the conceited one because of her special eyes, the one who thinks she's better than anyone else in this school because she's going to graduate high school and not have to worry about finding a job. All Kim SuVy has to do is to keep her face clean and her body in shape. After all, isn't that what a model is only supposed to do? 
Truth is, plain and simple, I am none of those things; yet, it is hard to explain yourself to people who have already formed an opinion of who you are due to the pictures you've taken and what has been written about you in the papers. 
Conversations Between Us: another story by Solangel. Won a Fanfix Of The Year too. It took me a long time before I started reading this because of the deep impression that Banana Pancakes left me. I knew I was going to cry at some point 'cause her stories are known to be the most amazing tear-jeckers. But I did read it because I knew it was going to be worth it and it was. I don't regret it. It was a great story and just like the last one it just gets more intense by the minute. The things that happen are very unexpected. There are gangs again in this one. Extract: 
"Tell me a sweet story."

I laugh and pick up the coffee cup on the table. Steam is floating above it as I wave it gently under my nose to take in the bittersweet smell of just plain black coffee. 
Choi SangWoo places his elbows on the table, and then rests his chin into the palm of his hands. He looks at me, his eyes glazing over. "Come on May. We have at least three more hours. You can't possibly just want to sit here and drink all that coffee without wanting to do anything else." 
Actually SangWoo, I do. You see, there's just something about coffee I can't resist. I don't necessarily need to drink it all the time. It's just enough for me to have it around me. It reminds me of this guy . . . . No. I couldn't say all that. So, I just look around the little coffee shop which is surprisingly empty on a Saturday morning like this one, trying to find my reason.

The Funny Stories

My PingPongBoy: written by Moe. This story is so amazing. It's a fun and light reading. The main girl is pretty but kind of pathetic in my point of view and the main guy is so cool and mean that I just love him. She doesn't have many friends and that's kind of the reason that leads them to met. I have re-read it several times already and even tho I know the ending still I want to read it all over again. Extract:

It all started like any other day. I was logging onto MSN because I had chosen not to do my homework. In my case, homework wasn’t my top priority. I mean---it’s supposed to be, but hell---you spend your entire day at school, why would you want to do more work?

My username is KoreanPrincess.(How very original)

A window popup message popped up several seconds later, telling me that someone by the username of PingPongBoy@Hotmail.com has added me to his list.

Damn. How weird is that? PingPongBoy has added me to this list and I don’t even know him.
But wait a second here…
If PingPongBoy has added me to his list…
…Then that would mean I have four people on my list now!!Reasons for my happiness?
I don’t make many friends online.To be more exact, I don’t have many friends offline either.To be extremely honest, the other three people on my lists are all my cousins.
Aiiieee!! I’m so happy. And it’s a boy!!!

He Loves Naughty Girl Not: this was written by s u n d a e_. This is really fun. It's about a tough girl that wants to seduce a nerd who keeps running away from her. In the process she meets a guy that's tougher than her and a lot of interesting things happen. The characters are very unique and the storyline is very good. The best thing is that is based an a real story. Like something like this actually did happen. Extract: 

No. I am not pretty.
No. I am not smart.
No. I am not rich.
And no. I am not nice.
Yes. I am a troublemaker.

True. Most people don’t come near me.

Right. I am affiliated with the leader of the biggest gang around, Kim Dong Wan.

That’s me. Kim Yoo Jin.
Doesn’t the name sound sweetly deceiving?
I’m a 16 year old Korean girl living in Seoul, Korea. The word ‘girl’ sounds too soft on me. Duh, I’m no ordinary girl. Like most others, I like gossip, secrets and b1tchiness, but I also love hitting other big-time b1tches who cross me.
I am a troublemaker. A naughty girl.
Sweetest Seduction: written by winterstar92. This won a Fanfix Of The Year too. I think it was for comedy. This is super funny. It's a about a girl who bets she's going to seduce a guy in a month in front of a lot of people from her school. She's kind of bizarre and pathetic and the guy is like cool and handsome. The storyline gets deeper at some points but still is very fun. Extract:
Kwon Suri is a seventeen year old who attends Seoul High. A girl with an effervescent personality and a set of bizarre behaviours that sometimes gets her into troubles and, at other times, plays in her favour. Like any other girl, she harbours a crush for the school‘s charming playboy. Unfortunately, her heart is crushed upon the sight of her best friend making out with the one guy she has been trying to get the attention of, at a birthday party she was uninvited to. One tray of champagne later, she is drunk out of her mind and, in the heat of the moment, declares she will have the guy next to her fall in love with her. It is only when she is sober does she realize the person she is to seduce is none other than Mr. Player‘s handsome best -friend,  Lee Hyun Jun; a guy who spares her nothing, drives her crazy, and inevitably makes her heart beat faster. But when she realizes she may be in love with him, his past is the ultimate hurdle she has to overcome. 
I hope you read them if you have time and if you actually like Fan Fictions. They are so worthy. I'm not the only person obsessed with them. These are very popular around the site. 

So that's it for now so ... bye!

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dear thanks for joined to my Giveaway and Good Luck. Soompi is a site new to me, I usually read fics on http://www.fanfiction.net/.

    www.sakuranko.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for doing it. I've never read there. Everytime I try it takes me too long to find anything so I just gave up. I only read on Soompi and Asianfanfics. My favorites are on Soompi tho. If you check the recommendation section you can find great fics there.

      Eliminar
  3. Oh, it's a great post!
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC, if you enjoy my blog , of course?

    xoxo
    Svetlana from Bulgariq

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh can you please send me Sweetest Seduction?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! Can you please send me the sweetest seduction too? Please? And my pingpong boy as well as the he loves the naughty girl not? Pretty please? Can I write my email address here? Please? :3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! Can you please send me the sweetest seduction too? Please? And my pingpong boy as well as the he loves the naughty girl not? Pretty please? Can I write my email address here? Please? :3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sure. Just write it here and you can delete it after I send it to you.

      Eliminar
    2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
  7. Hi there again! I'm not being disrespectful or something, I just want to ask if you've seen my email address? Sorry for being annoying! I'm looking forward to read those! Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi. I just sent them to you. I thought I did days ago but I just checked my mail and the message was in the draft section. Sorry about that...

      Eliminar
    2. Hi! Again, thank you so much! I finished reading. My Pingpong boy! Thank you to the umpteenth time!

      Eliminar
  8. Hi do you have a copy of Sweetest seduction? :) It's not available in soompi anymore :( thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sure. You can download it from here: http://www.4shared.com/office/SUNSNQMzba/Sweetest_Seduction.html

      Eliminar
  9. hello, can i ask for pdf files of these fanfics.. and of any other recommended stories that you have? thanks ..

    iamimchie@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi!! Can you send me banana pancakes, he loves naughty girl not and sweetest seduction pdf? I'd really appreciate it <3 <3 <3 this is my email : aqilah.nadhirah@rocketmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi.I sent you Banana Pancakes and Sweetest Seduction, but I don't have the other one. Did you recived the email?

      Eliminar
  11. Hallo! ^^ Could you send me Banana Pancakes PDF and Sweetest Seduction PDF? Banana Pancakes goes missing since the author took it out for copyright reasons while Sweetest Seduction . . . I don't know what happened ;_; This is my email : nurwafanurmaisara@gmail.com THANK YOU! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi! Could you send me the Banana Pancakes pdf file to crayolasecrets@gmail.com ? Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi! Could you send me Banana Pancakes, Sweetest Seduction, and Conversation between us pdf? Pleases and thank you!

    email: ltran050490@yahoo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi! can you please send banana pancakes to lee.michelle312@gmail.com?
    thank you so much!!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Would love the pdf to Sweetest Seduction if you still have it available. Kakanniee@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

PAVAN'ELLE PURIFIE Review

Jay Chou